Inna An - Managing Director PBN H+K Kazakhstan - Strategic consulting & planning;
Aliya Temirgaliyeva - Senior Account Manager, PBN H+K Kazakhstan - Project lead from PBN H+K Strategies responsible for the communication support of AFD 2022;
Liliya Bagayeva - Account manager, PBN H+K Kazakhstan - Responsible for the media relations and comms with TG channels, Coordination of vendors, Event budget estimation;
Anastasiya Sherbakova - Account Manager, PBN H+K Kazakhstan - Responsible for the media relations & event support (on the ground);
Oleg Li - Associate Account Manager, PBN H+K Kazakhstan - Responsible for the media relations and comms with TG channels
PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies agency team organized participation of Visa, a world leader in digital payments, in Astana Finance Days 2022 conference in Nur-Sultan (June 27-29) as the general sponsor of the event.
Astana Finance Days is the major financial event in Kazakhstan and Central Asian region that gathered over 3000 delegates from 70 countries. The conference was attended by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Alikhan Smailov.
Participation in such a large-scale event provided Visa with the opportunity:
- to increase brand awareness in Kazakhstan and Central Asia,
- highlight Visa international and regional leadership in cashless payments and SME support with a focus on women's entrepreneurship,
- strengthen relationships with key stakeholders,
- showcase implemented projects and initiatives in Kazakhstan and Central Asia,
- increase the visibility of executive speaker.
PBN H+K agency team have developed 360-degree communication campaign:
- we organized two Visa-led panel sessions with participation of Visa spokesperson and industry experts - executives from bank partners, AIFC, international associations, a deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of Kazakhstan, First Credit Bureau;
- ensured the participation of Cristina Doros, Vice-president, Country Manager for Central Asia and Azerbaijan in the high-level plenary session, which was opened by the President Tokayev on July 27th;
- implemented media activities in various formats;
- helped to create the biggest branded lounge zone at the event with the coffee corner to communicate with clients and partners;
- held a series of face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders;
- provided multimedia content for Visa-owned channels;
- helped produce Visa merch for a lounge zone visitors;
- created & demonstrated the video with Kazakhstani women entrepreneurs before the panel session.
- 6+ comments & interview by Cristina Doros, VP, CM for Central Asia and Azerbaijan
- 4 popular Telegram channels published 4 posts
- 22 overall pieces with Visa mentions in 12 leading media
- 1 special project in Tier-1 media outlet
- 172.7m overall reach in media
- 2 Visa-led panel session
- 282.2 liters of coffee from 1129 cups drunk by guests in the Visa corner
- 100+ Visa mentions in Instagram posts & stories
Link to the project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/48bup0f31k0ou2z/Red%20Joblors_Sponsorship%20package%20of%20Astana%20Finance%20Days%202022.pdf?dl=0