Toyota Motor Kazakhstan
Toyota Motor Kazakhstan:
Aigerim Tulegenova, Safiya Sadyr
Event agency: EZ Solutions
Lexus made a collaboration with Marvel Studios and took a part in a movie "Black Panther 2" [premier of which is planned for Nov 10th in KZ & KG].
▪ TMKZ, following the global Lexus brand strategy and using such significant collaborations made an activity at the local level.
▪ In particular, this is a private screening of the film for customers and special immersive test-drive event for Media in a format of quest.
Announcing and attracting attention to the brand's collaboration with Marvel and partnership in the production of the movie Black Panther.
Creating the concept of an unusual event timed to the premiere of the movie and demonstration of Lexus car functionality.
Creation of a concept that strives for uniqueness due to a rather colorful collaboration.
When preparing the event, our team strived to develop a concept that would not only announce the collaboration, but also demonstrate the qualitative advantages of a LEXUS car in a test drive format.
Immersive immersion into the plot points of the movie, performance of tasks, collective achievements and as a result - a private screening of the movie premiere - turned into a quest.
Participants performed tasks of 5 Wakanda tribes, collecting artifacts and visiting the most iconic places of Almaty. At Lexus Center Almaty, they painted traditional African masks, creating their own personal totem for good luck. Then the future warriors of Wakanda went by Lexus cars to Ayusai Visitor Center to forge an amulet-monet from "vibranium" and demonstrate their military skills, competing in archery and throwing knives, axes and shurikens. The next point on the test drive map was Gorilla Zipline. Here the guests were waiting for a high-speed descent on a steel cable. And finally, in Swissôtel Wellness Resort Alatau, together with the River Tribe, the participants searched for elements of the map indicating the final point of the test drive, where the long-awaited premiere of the movie took place.
▪ 30 media participated и 2 500 000 reach
▪ During the event participants were given 5 tasks in the style of 5 tribes in the movie Black Panther and after completing each task they received the letters LEXUS
▪ To each location Media moved by Lexus cars: ES, NX, RX, LX [they had an opportunity to test cars & switch between each other]
The team developed the concept, script, assignments, all visual materials and realized the turnkey project.
The team also organized a stylized private screening of the film, prepared gifts and the process of distributing invitations.
Approval of the project with Marvel was also realized by our team