CSD — Nargiz Kamalova
Senior Strategists — Farkhod Norbaev & Alua Imangazieva
Strategist — Aziza Muminova
Creative Director — Shaha Saliyev
Art-Director — Victoria Sharafutdinova
Account Manager — Tatyana Sitnikova
3D & Motion Designer — Andrey Kornienko
Copywriter — Said Nazrillayev
Lifestyle is — morning cappuccino, the "Business+" taxi to the office, evenings with friends, or mobile app payments… but it works only in the city. If a company truly has ambitions to scale, aiming to increase both its user base and the frequency of use, then it's time for the brand to expand beyond city borders, becoming a national and people’s brand.
Our goal is to become an intrinsic part of the authentic Uzbek lifestyle. We wanted to transform into a brand that addresses everyday, practical, sometimes small, but always essential life choices for every Uzbek.
In the past two years, we've been shaping our brand to align with real-life decisions, establishing consistent communication, and introducing new product changes. This includes widespread campaigns grounded in users' real-life situations, a charity platform allowing users to spend their cashback to support education in the regions, digital postcards featuring actual user quotes, supporting women's enterprises in Uzbekistan by giving away our media-resources to their small businesses and design of global partner’s cards in Uzbek style together with users.
- Our user base grew from 5 million to over 11 million.
- Our awareness in regions grew from 78% to 90%
- Global Economics named Payme the best digital payment provider of 2022 in Uzbekistan.
- Payme is the 'Best Mobile Payment Technology' company according to Global Economics in 2023.
- Finalists in the PayTech Awards for 2023.
- Winner of 'Best Electronic Payment Company in Uzbekistan 2023' at the International Finance Awards.